Princess of Darkness

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Exam is on!!!

I had my first exam this afternoon from 2.30 til 5.30 p.m. I was so tired but at the same time when I walked out of the exam room the amount of pressure disappeared just like that. Japanese Art course is something that I really enjoyed during the first semester. However, the amount of things that I have to memorize it's ridiculous. The materials for this course are pretty much about the history of Japanese Art and aesthetics, I love history because my father is an antique seller and I find that this course is fascinating. Yet, once it comes to exam...I don't find it's pleasing anymore because there is a lot to read and you have to think that maybe this art can be associated with this aesthetic or maybe there's more than one aesthetic in this work of art ya di ya di ya.
Anyway, I still have one more exam to go which is computer science in ten more days....wish me luck guys. Laterz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home