Princess of Darkness

Thursday, August 03, 2006

No title

I just can't think of anything right now, there are so many things in my head and to be honest, sometimes I feel like my head is really big..probably bigger than Bratz doll. I'm having a party at my house this Saturday, it's not like a big thing so don't make such a big deal out of it okay... I only invite a few people to come, mainly just to chill out and catching up with friends. I have been pretty much isolated from other people in the past couple of months so I think it's time for me to get out of my small den and hanging out with my friends.

*sigh* I managed to get up early today, seriously I've been a real slacker since the beginning of this term and this morning I told myself that no more. It's time to get serious, therefore I went to uni early and worked really hard today (I'm so proud of myself). What else did I do today, I went out to get things for the party on Saturday and sort of preparing for my class. Oh I recieved pxt from my long lost friend today. We lost touch for like over 10 years and all of the sudden she called me on Tuesday (while I was in class, it was kinda embarrassing because I didn't turn my phone on silent mode so everyone heard my 'so sick' ringtone..which I actually so sick of that song as well). The most amazing thing is she lives in Auckland, I mean it's quite far from where I live but at least we're in the same country, isn't that amazing.

Gosh it's getting late now, I better go take a shower or else I will end up sleeping with my jeans on and trust me it's not nice and I probably will wake up with heaps of crease over my thighs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home