Princess of Darkness

Monday, September 25, 2006

I love you mom

Mom is probably in the operation room now, having her left hand surgery. We've been talking about it for quite awhile about her having an operation since her left hand has been nothing but a pain in the arse for her. Her doctor said she needs to extend her joint because the bones in her left hand are really thin and ready to break anytime.

Her rheumatoid condition is stable which is good but I'm not going to talk about it as it always brings tears to my eyes. All I want now is to be by her side, sitting right next to her bed and talking shits about people that we don't like or anything. However, life is unfair while she's in the hospital I'm sitting in my room typing this stupid thing. Nothing else I can do. I feel so useless and hope that I could catch a flight back to Thailand but like I've said reality is nothing but arsehole.

Her operation will be done soon but I doubt that I will get to talk her until tomorrow. Okay I better be strong ..for her and for myself as well. I can't stress over this, God will look after mom plus mom is a good person..no she's a great person so nothing bad going to happen. Love you so much mom. I love you more than anything in the world and I really wish I could be there for you, not only because you're in hospital but because I want to be your good daughter and I want to be as half good as you are. You are my mom, my best friend and my role model. I can never repay the love that you give me. One thing you should know mom...no matter we are so far away from each other but in our hearts and in our minds we are right next to each other.


*Update: I just finished talking to my mom. She's fine, the operation went smoothly except that they didn't extend her joint. The surgeon said after he opened up her left hand, he found that the condition of her bones is still okay and could last long for a couple of years (or more). Therefore, no need to put in a metal bar to extend her joint..yet. However, he did take out all the fascia and fat from mom's left hand. The operation took around almost two hours but they didn't release mom out to her room until just now (2 hours after the operation) as she was on anesthetic. According to my dad, her room now is pack of people who love her and want to be by her side. I'm so jealous, I wish I could be one of them. Anyway, I'm glad that mom's alright and now it's just the recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home